Monday, May 26, 2014

Door To Door Evangelism I Still In God’s Plan

(Mark 6:7) "And he called unto him the twelve, and began to send them forth by two and two;" Beginning this June, I would like to begin a new calling program on Saturdays that will take a step of faith and a commitment to carry out. It will take partners of two people willing to go out and canvass specific areas of West Salem together with tracts and the gospel. Brethren, door to door calling is not popular in churches today mainly because it has been dominated by such cults as the Jehovah Witnesses and Mormons, but can I say it is still very much in God's plan for evangelism. I personally believe that most won't do it simply out of fear, and some Pastors today will even go as far as to say that the method is old fashioned and that it doesn't work anymore. Satan has managed to discourage the Church into thinking that the only way a church will grow is by friendship evangelism, but this is not true. Most people in West Salem do not have a church, and those that do seldom attend. Listen, I realize that most Christians won't do this, but what I truly need is just a few who will.  Please pray about becoming a part!